2. Add an e-Book(Teachers Only)
- Select “Cloud File-Sharing” above and start creating your e-book. Click “+” in the lower-right corner of the first column
- Select “New Book.”
- Enter the title of the e-book and press “Enter.” Emoticons cannot be included in the title.
- Upon pressing “Enter,” the insert mode of the e-book will be automatically turned on.
1. Add an e-Book
2. Add a Folder
- Select “+” in the lower-right corner of the first column.
- Select “New Folder"
- Enter the title of the folder and press “Enter.” Emoticons cannot be included in the title
- Another layer will be seen on the right side, which means that you can add an e-book to this folder
- Folders can be created in the first layer.
3. Get Editable e-Books from the Bookshop
You can get e-books from the “Bookshop” and edit them with the authorization of other users. All editable e-books have an "Pen" like icon at the book cover.
- Select an e-book from the “Bookshop” to see its information.
- Click “To File Manager to copy the e-book to the first layer of the “Workplace.”
- Please be aware that the copyright of the e-book belongs to the author, but you may be allowed to edit it with said author’s agreement. Currently, you may not republish this e-book
- Like Creative Commons CC by SA 4.0 the authorization method will be added to the system so that the author may choose it in the future.