2. Lesson Settings and Connection
The system uses “Lesson” as a connection point for attending lesson. You can switch to different e-books in the same lesson. There is no need to connect in switching However, you must first create a “lesson” before you can attend the lesson.
1. How Teachers Set Up a Lesson
- Click “Lesson” on the main screen.
- “My Lesson” and “All Lessons” will appear on the top of the screen.
- Upon selecting “My Lesson,” the system will display your relevant lessons, which are based on the lesson you created before.
- “All Lessons” refers to all established lessons in the school.
- Click the plus sign dot on the lower right corner of the screen.
- Enter ‘Name” for student identification.
- ;Select the group “labels” you want to attend. Please be aware that the calendar year above is correct.
The teacher is advised to create a lesson before starting the lesson. For example, Mr Chan will hold a Math lesson with lesson 1A every week. Therefore, Mr Chan only needs to set up a Math lesson called “Mr Chan’s Math Lesson” and label “1A” to repeat the same lesson every week.
2. How Teachers Start a Lesson
- Click on the lesson you want to attend on the lesson list, and click “Join” when the dialog box appears.
- After lesson start, the screen will show all students avatar who had already connected to the lesson. Teacher can clearly know how many students are already in the lesson.
- ou can go to the Workplace or Bookshelf to select an e-book course. If the student’s device has not downloaded the contents of such book, it will be downloaded immediately.
- Please note that if the e-book needs to be purchased, the student has to buy it before using it.
3. How Students Connect to a Lesson
- In order to connect to the teacher lesson, the students need to click on the lesson that had a "launch tower" image displayed in the upper right hand corner.
- After lesson started, screen will show all students avatar. If the teacher already in the lesson, the teacher avatar will also appear and display "Please wait, your teacher is choosing e-book...." message. If the teacher not in the lesson, teacher avatar will not appear and display "Please wait, your teacher has not connected to lesson".
- Reconnect:.Disconnect the already connected lesson and automatically reconnect