2. E-book Interface
1. E-book interface
- Upper right corner 'X' button: Closes the e-book
- Bottom left arrowhead: Previous page
- Bottom page button: Opens the toolbar
- Bottom right arrowhead: Next page
- Students are free to determine which tools are placed in the toolbar. Click on the bottom page number to open the e-book toolbar; then, click on the right gear icon to choose the tools:
- E-Pen: You can write on the page
- TOC: Open the table of content of the e-book.
- Note: You can write notes on the book.
- Bookmark: You can bookmark the page and check the bookmark on the main screen
- Glossary: You can see the words that have been added to the glossary.
- Online dictionary: Link to online dictionary.
- Browser: Open the browser.
- Pinyin: If Mandarin phonics shows up on the screen, you can either show or hide them.
- Auxiliary mode: This feature is designed for visually impaired user. After opening it, the picture or text touched by the finger or mouse will automatically make a sound.
- Read text: After opening any e-book, clicking on any text on the screen will make it be automatically read aloud.
- Print: Print the e-book.
- Network test: Test the connection speed with RainbowOne server.
- Reload: Reload the screen in the event of an unstable Internet connection.
- Find: Search the text or vocabulary in the e-book
- My report: Show your report which has recorded your total marks
- Answer: Display the predefined answer of each questions
- Score(Test): Display your gained score of your answered questions
- UI size: adjust the toolbar size. Defaulted value is 1.