2. About Updates
If you want to install RainbowOne / RainbowStar, click here。
1. General Updates and Mandatory Updates to Install the iOS Version
General updates include program changes or new features. The system will not force the user to update but let the user decide whether to update or not. However, if some problems are not corrected, they will cause a failure to execute the program which requires a mandatory update. The user must update the program before he/she can continue to use the system.
2. Update Method of Each Platform
- if you have turn on the automatic update, the device will automatically perform updates regardless of whether they are general or mandatory
- Open “Settings” in the iPad.Select “iTunes and App Store” on the left side of the screen.
- Open “Update Item” on the right side of the screen. Please note that after opening this setting, all Apps in the iPad will be automatically updated.
- If you close “Update Item,” the RainbowOne / RainbowStar main screen will be prompted when there is an update. Please follow the instructions to update.
- When the iOS device is opened
- When the iOS device is connected to the power source or the battery has adequate power.
- iWhen the iOS device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- If you have opened automatic update, the device will automatically perform updates regardless of whether they are general or mandatory.
- Set up automatic update of Android
Open the Play Store in Android.
Click on the 3-line button on the upper left corner of the screen, then select “Settings.”
- Click “Auto Update App.”Select “Auto Update App only over Wi-Fi.” Please note that when you open this setting, all Apps in Android will be automatically updated.If you choose “Do Not Auto Update App,” the RainbowOne/RainbowStar main screen will be prompted when there is an update. Please follow the instructions to update.
- When will automatic updates take place?
- When the Android device is opened.
- When the Android device is connected to the power source or the battery has adequate power.
- When the Android device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- General Updates
- When an update is available, there will be a notifications on the main screen of RainbowOne/RainbowStar. Please follow the instructions to update.
- Mandatory Update
- When opening the program, if it is already connected to the network, the system will automatically perform mandatory updates. Do not interrupt the network during the process or else the program may fail to run.