2. User and Label Management
1. Establish a User
- Click “+” at the bottom right corner of the screen and create a new user form.
- Enter the required information and fill out all places marked with the “*” symbol.
- Be aware your account balance when establishing users.
2. Establish a Label
- Click “+” under the tab bar on the left and select “Label.”
- Enter the label name.
- The new label will be placed in the selected label group.
3. Establish a Label Category
You can categorize label for better management.
- Click “+” under the tab bar on the left to select “Category.”
- Enter the category name.
4. Manage and Change Labels
- Press and hold a certain label and drag it to another category.
- Select a label, click the 3-dot button on the right of the label, and then click “Rename” to change the label’s name.
- Select a label; click the 3-dot button on the right of the label, and then click “Delete Label” to delete the label. Please note that the deleted label cannot be restored. After deleting the label, the user of that label will be simultaneously removed.
5. Search Users
- Click on the magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of the screen and enter the user name you want to search.
6.Connect Users and Labels
- Press and hold the label in the tag bar on the left side and then drag and drop it to the respective user to link the label with the user.
- Click on the user-owned label to highlight, click on the 3-dot button on the right, and then click “Remove Label” to remove the link. Please note that this action will not delete the label in the tag bar but only remove the link between that student and the label.
7. Edit User Information
- After click on the user, the user information screen will appear for editing.
- Please note that the login name of the user will be mandatorily added to the school code. The text at the end of the school code can be determined by the school.
- Students can also use their e-mail addresses as their login names. Please enter the correct e-mail address in the user information section to use the e-mail address instead of the user name to log in.
- In iOS or Android system, click on the camera icon under the user image on the right to take a picture of the user. If you are using Windows or Mac system, click on the picture icon under the user image will allow you to select a user picture from the computer. After taking or selecting a picture, please trim it to the correct size and image appearance.
- Click the 3-dot button under the user image on the right to manage the user’s saved avatar. The system can store up to 12 records.
8. Other Functions
- The “System” group on the left tab bar will display the special function options, including:
- System Administrator: Displays the System Administrator responsible for ordering details.
- All users: Shows all users in the system. Please note that if the number of accounts is large, it will take a long time to load data.
- No label: Displays the users without labels of the year. Please click here to learn about the year description.